Beautiful touch Incense Sticks is a stylish, elegant fragrance of Agarwood and saffron which creates a sensual aura.
This Agarwood & saffron incense sticks are mixed with other rich ingredients that are handpicked from the Indian Forests. A long burning stick, it quickly fills the room or area with rich tones that please and comfort without seeming intrusive.
Beautiful Touch Incense Sticks are made with essential oils, natural gums, resins and spices blended and hand-rolled onto a bamboo stick. No animal by products used in manufacturing, No child labor involved. 100% natural Indian Incense made
Beautiful Touch Incense Sticks Product Specification:
- Estimated : Approximately 13 Incense Sticks Per Pack
- Incense Stick Length : Approximately 20.5 CM
- Incense Burn Time: Roughly 30 - 40 minutes
Incense Sticks Used as :
- Air Purifiers
- Odor Diffuse
- A Wellness Product.
- Best affordable handmade gifts to your friends and families
- A Home Fragrance Product.
- For aesthetic reasons.
- Best for aromatherapy, meditation, and ceremony.
- Simple effective deodorant.
- Insect repellent.
- Smoky fragrance.
The Benefits of Agarwood Incense
There are quite a few benefits to both the burning of all-natural incense and the inhalation of various essential oils, from reducing stress and aiding sleep, to increased productivity and even a strengthened immune system. The following benefits are only true for 100% natural incense. For a more extensive list of all-natural and organic incense benefits, have a look out our page on the benefits of all-natural incense sticks.
- Being in the same environment as incense has been linked to heightened creativity. The basis for this is similar to listening to music – providing inspiration and motivation. Aromas are also a very powerful emotional memory trigger which can help to stimulate thoughts and creativeness (Collins, 2012). Agarwood is particularly effective due to its distinctive and psychoactive nature.
- When we're angry, stressed or upset our brains release stress hormones. These hormones cause inflammation which, in turn, causes the release of inflammatory proteins called cytokines, as well as stress hormones such as cortisol. These can greatly impair cognitive function, almost 'clouding' the natural process. This is a major reason why stressed people can perform much worse than they would normally. The inhalation of particular aromas has been found to be an effective method for reducing the heart rate and soothing nerves. They can also cause certain ion channels in the brain to trigger the creation and release of mood elevating hormones and proteins such as TRPV3 and serotonin, which can drastically reduce the symptoms of stress, anxiety and even depression. Studies show that agarwood is one of the best scents for this. Frankincense and vanilla have also been shown to work well.
- Buddhist and Hindu monks have burned agarwood during their meditation for thousands of years, so as to help them clear the mind and improve concentration. Increased levels of focus directly correlate with increased productivity. The burning of agarwood has been found to be the best for this and is ideal for working, studying and similar activities.
I was a bit dubious about buying this one, but once I started burning I really liked it! It has a subtle and nice balance between floral and woody.