YATRA Solid Perfume (15grams) is a Eco-friendly Organic 100% Vegan Beauty Product. Contains NO Animal ingredients. NO added colours. Cruelty-free. NO parabens, phthalates, mineral oil or peanut oil.
Made from a mixture of:
- Organic Cocos Nucifera Wax (hardened form of Organic Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil)
- Organic Glycine Soja Wax (Hydrogenated non GMO Soybeans)
- Parfum (Yarta's unique perfume blend with natural essential oils)
- Prunus Armeniaca Wax (Hydrogenated virgin oil obtained from the organic cold pressed apricot kernel)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (an oily liquid typically sourced from coconut oil)
Benefits of Owning a Solid Perfume:
- A best alternative while travelling
- Perfect alternative to liquid perfume containing alcohol
- Portable Small & easier to carry.
- Used in Aromatherapy
How and where it can be used:
- A Solid perfume balm can be strategically dabbed behind your ears to give a soft scent when you turn your head.
- Running your hands lightly through your hair is another gorgeous way to play with the scent.
- Dabbing the balm on the inside of the wrists is a tried and true method, but applying it instead to the inside of your elbows is an easier way to ensure your favorite perfume won’t be washed away at the sink or altered by the scent of a hand soap.
- Experiment with swiping a little across the tops of your feet as they enjoy the summer sun and open footwear.
- Perfume balms can also be used on your cuticles or other dry areas due to their moisturizing properties!
- If you want to fall in love with your closet, dab a little balm to hidden areas of your clothes (pro tip: fabrics hold scent longer than skin, so scent your outfit if your skin has a habit of disappearing your perfume!).
- Re-purpose a plastic drink lid by adding a little balm to it and stashing it under the seat of your car to enjoy an amazing scent while you’re out and about.
- Pick up a tiny salt shaker and apply a bit of perfume balm inside it to make an easily hidden air freshener for your bathroom, a cabinet, or any other area you’d like to fragrance.