Handmade 100% Beeswax with 60 hours burn time
Japanese Cherry Blossom - 100% Beeswax Scented Candle - 125 Grams
Cherry Blossom beeswax candles makes for a fantastic home fragrance product or a perfect gift to your friend or family. Elegant and contemporary. Well-loved floral fragrance across the world. It has the benefits of purifying, soothing, centering and calming nature are well appreciated by many people. It has an unusual cleaning scent. Its a symbolic flower of spring and fleeting nature of life. Handmade with 100% pure beeswax, the candle produces a soothing warm glow and a delightful natural scent that burns 60 hours.
Beeswax candles are eco-friendly and good for your health, with absolutely no carcinogens or hazardous ingredients, wicks are made with cotton. Whole product is made with all-natural ingredients. Better yet, beeswax candles produce unique compounds as they burn, which neutralize airborne allergens and toxins. You'll quickly breath the difference of pure beeswax candles while it produce a natural glow that very closely resembles sunlight.
No animal by products are used in the manufacturing, No child labor involved.
- Air Purifiers
- Odor Diffuse
- A Wellness Product.
- Best Natural incense.
- Best affordable handmade gifts to your friends and families
- A Home Fragrance Product.
- For aesthetic reasons.
- Best for aromatherapy, meditation, and ceremony.
- Simple effective deodorant.
- Therapeutic reasons.
Benefits of Using Beeswax Candles:
Beeswax candles are reputed to have several health benefits, including…
- Lower Toxicity: Because beeswax candles are all natural, they do not produce toxic byproducts and heavy soot when burned. Some types of candles produce minute traces of chemicals known to be carcinogenic, but this is not a problem with beeswax candles.
- Neutralizing Pollutants: Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. This helps eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere, easing allergy and asthma symptoms and improving breathing for anyone nearby.
- Relaxation: The simple act of burning a candle has relaxing properties and can aid in stress relief and meditation. The mildly sweet, natural honey scent of beeswax candles can aid that relaxation without being overwhelming as artificially scented candles can become.
- Safety: Because beeswax candles are all natural and produce no byproducts, they are naturally dripless when used properly and are thus safer to burn. This avoids the risk of burns and other injuries that can result from burning other types of candles improperly.
- Light: Beeswax candles have the brightest, purest light of any candles and are closest to natural sunlight. If the candles are to be used as a light source, this can help minimize eye strain and reduce headaches.
- Eco-Friendly Candles: Our 100% pure beeswax candle is not mixed with other waxes and therefore its production is not interfering with our Eco-system. As visitors to this planet we bare the responsibility of protecting the environment, therefore when we buy products for self use we must choose them consciously and considerably. Our candles are colored with a special dye which is non-hazardous, non-carcinogenic, not tested on animals and solvent free. It is up to us to keep this planet harmonious and in a perfect equilibrium as it was designed in the first place, remember that every time you spend a dollar you cast a vote! We encourage you to ‘vote’ responsibly for smarter products for yourself and for the environment.
- Beeswax candles burn 3 times longer: When comparing between beeswax and paraffin candles you’ll see that beeswax burns up to 3 times longer and the beauty is that no additives are added to the beeswax to make it burn longer, unlike paraffin candles. Soy candles usually contain additives to prolong the burning time or use only a small white flame to manipulate the candle to burn longer. Our candles cost only pennies an hour to burn and provide a strong amber glow all in its natural state.