Value for money: Check Yatra Naturals Myrrh Sandal 12 Pack.
Myrrh Sandal Incense Sticks Yatra Naturals
YATRA Myrrh Sandal Incense Sticks are made from rich natural ingredients that are handcrafted with pure Myrrh from Africa and Sandal from India. Myrrh and Sandal are well known for its use in perfumes, incense and medicinal use. Myrrh is naturally found in small trees called Commiphora as a gum resin. It is burned to help with purifying the air and prevent the spread of contagious disease.
Sandal is another well known fragrance. Sandalwood oil are extracted from the woods in the Indian forest, and its one of the most expensive oil in the world. It has many medicinal benefits and commonly used in ancient / traditional medicines and in many religions around the world. It helps to manage anxiety and stress, relaxes ones mind and body.
Myrrh Sandal incense uses rich ingredients that are hand rolled onto to a bamboo stick. It helps to relax, promotes and aids meditation.
No animal by products used in manufacturing, No child labor involved.
Myrrh Sandal Incense Sticks Product Specification:
- Estimated : Approximately 13 Incense Sticks Per Pack
- Incense Stick Length : Approximately 20.5 CM
- Incense Burn Time: Roughly 30 - 40 minutes
Yatra Naturals comes in 5 different Flavors:
- White sage and Lavender Incense Sticks (15 Grams)
- White Sage and Palo Santo Incense Sticks (15 Grams)
- Benzoin and Copal Incense Sticks (15 Grams)
- Nag Champa Incense Sticks (15 grams)
Mryyh Sandal Incense Sticks used as :
- Air Purifiers.
- Prevent contagious disease.
- Odor Diffuse
- A Wellness Product.
- Best affordable handmade gifts to your friends and families
- A Home Fragrance Product.
- For aesthetic reasons.
- Best for aromatherapy, meditation, and ceremony.
- Simple effective deodorant.
- Insect repellent.
- Smoky fragrance.
- Therapeutic reasons.